Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Publishes Special Issue Dedicated to Remote Magnetic Navigation
The Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, a publication of Wiley Periodicals and a leading peer-reviewed journal devoted to the study of electrophysiology (EP) of the heart, publishes a special supplemental issue dedicated to Stereotaxis technology.
For complimentary access to this Special Issue (March 2016, Volume 27, Issue S1, Pages S3-S56), click here.
Complete List of Studies
- Remote Magnetic Navigation for Catheter Ablation in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease
Roy, et al.
- A Comparison of Remote Magnetic Irrigated Tip Ablation versus Manual Catheter Irrigated Tip Catheter Ablation With and Without Force Sensing Feedback
Weiss, et al.
- Catheter Ablation of Ischemic Ventricular Tachycardia with Remote Magnetic Navigation: STOP-VT Multicenter Trial
Skoda, et al.
- Remote Magnetic Navigation: A Focus on Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Arrhythmias
Aagaard, et al.
- Safety and Long-Term Outcomes of Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Using Magnetic Navigation versus Manual Conventional Ablation: A Propensity-Score Analysis
Adragậo, et al.
- Vdrive Evaluation of Remote Steering and Testing in Lasso Electrophysiology Procedures Study: The VERSATILE Study in Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
Nӧlker, et al.
- Efficacy and Safety of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Using Remote Magnetic Navigation: Experience from 1,006 Procedures
Jin, et al.