Effective Date: July 27, 2006
How Do I Agree To The Policy?
This Policy is a part of and subject to the Terms of Service (“TOS”). Accordingly, when you enter into the TOS, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree that we can collect, use, and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any part of this Policy, you should not agree to the TOS (including this Policy) and you may not use the Web Site.
How and When is the Policy Updated? How am I Notified of these Changes?
Stereotaxis may, but is not obligated to, update this Policy from time to time. Accordingly, you should periodically check the Web Site for any changes.
What Categories of Information Are Collected Through The Web Site?
• Personal Information. We collect information that can be used to identify you personally (“personal information”), such as your name, mailing address, company name, telephone number, and email address.
• Other Information. We also collect information that cannot be used to easily identify you, such as information about your computer hardware and software.
How Does Stereotaxis Collect and Use This Information?
• Personal Information. We collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use the Web Site. For example, if you send us a communication requesting information about our company or a career opportunity, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication. We use your personal information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the Web Site, and evaluating and fulfilling requests for information.
• Other Information. Stereotaxis may use tracking software and similar technology, which automatically collects information about your computer hardware and software, and your use of the Web Site. This information may be used by Stereotaxis for the operation of the Web Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Web Site. Many commercial web site operators collect this information in similar ways.
When Will Stereotaxis Disclose My Personal Information Without My Consent?
Generally speaking, Stereotaxis will not disclose your personal information to third parties who are not our affiliates without your consent. (We will, however, share your personal information with our affiliates.) We do not sell or exchange customer lists or customer information for marketing purposes with unaffiliated third parties. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information without your consent for any of the following reasons:
• Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your personal information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that is seeking to acquire us.
• Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide or maintain the Web Site. We require by contract that these third-party service providers implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information.
• Other Disclosure. We will disclose your personal information without your consent to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order).
Can I Review and Change My Personal Information?
You may not review the personal information that you submit to the Web Site because we store it for only a short time after we have fulfilled your request for information. We then delete it from our computer systems. If you do not receive the information that you requested, you should resubmit your request or contact us through the email address provided below.
How Does Stereotaxis Protect My Personal Information?
Whenever we obtain your personal information, we will implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your personal information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
What About Children’s Personal Information?
Stereotaxis is not targeting the Web Site to children, and Stereotaxis does not knowingly collect contact information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not email Stereotaxis, contact Stereotaxis, attempt to use the Web Site, submit information to the Stereotaxis Web Site, or ask Stereotaxis to email you. If you are under the age of 18 but over the age of 13, you should get permission from a parent or guardian before you email Stereotaxis, contact Stereotaxis, attempt to use the Web Site, submit information to the Web Site, or ask Stereotaxis to email you.
Who Do I Contact If I Have Any Questions About Privacy?
If you have any questions regarding privacy, you should contact us through the following email address: Karen.Duros@stereotaxis.com